Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 1: Grumble, grumble

These are my goals for this week:

1. Cut my soda intake to only one a day. This may sound generous, but I'm currently drinking about 3 - 4 medium or large fast food sodas a day. That's about 100oz. of sugary, carbonated crap every single day!

Thankfully, I do love water, but lately I've succumbed to the "have to" of soda. "You have to have a Coke with pizza!" "You have to drink soda with mexican food!" Get the picture?


2. I will eat one piece of fruit every day. Chances are it'll be an apple or banana, but I can work on variety later. Coincidentally, I've been getting a lot of toe and foot cramps lately and I hear bananas are good for that due to their amount of potassium.

3. I will eat three full servings of vegetables this week. (Yuck) Again, this sounds like a wussy goal, but I can't even remember back to the last veggie I ate. It has literally been months!

4. I will move my body every other day. I'm not actually using the word "exercise" just yet, because I couldn't last 3 minutes doing any type of real exercise.

Let's see how this goes.

PS. Anyone out there want to share their current goals or challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?