Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day One: Food Log

*Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, large coke from Mc Donald's.
*Corn dog on a stick (Soy/vegan thing from the frozen food section)
*Lean Pocket - pepperoni pizza
*4 slices of leftover pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut
*banana

Perhaps this is where I should mention that I don't cook. I hope to work on that issue later, but for now it is what it is. This appears to be a really dismal beginning to my venture, but had this been yesterday you'd see at least one more fast food meal on here. And no banana. So all is not quite lost.

2 comments:

  1. Baby steps... how about a diet coke or a medium instead of a large?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size reduction. . . excellent idea. I despise the taste of diet soda, but need to cut down slowly because I get caffeine headaches if I quit cold turkey. (That alone should tell me the stuff is poison!)

    ReplyDelete

How you like them apples?