Thursday, June 12, 2008

Got Munchies?

Okay, so I totally ripped these ideas off of someone else on the internet. This person has a recipe book on the New York Time's Bestseller list, so I'm sure they'll forgive me.

Here are a handful of snack ideas that are only 80 calories!

1. One small Fuji apple with a half-tablespoon T. Marzetti Light Caramel Apple Dip

2. One Boca Meatless Burger (Original) patty with one tablespoon mustard

3. 2.5 ounces 98% fat-free turkey breast with two pickle spears

4. One piece light string cheese with a small handful of grapes

5. One Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Snack with five strawberries (for dipping!)

6. Half a toasted light english muffin with a fat-free cheese slice melted on top

2 comments:

  1. I laughed when a read this...I can soooo relate! I'm always terrified I'm not going to fit on a ride. I've had few close calls, which totally sucks! It's so embarassing to not have your ass fit on a ride, or a chair, etc. I was really nervous when I had to get on a plane a few months ago. I heard the seats can be less than generous...it was ok, but that belt buckle was at the very end...uggggghhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, they make seatbelt extenders. . . I couldn't imagine having to ask for one!

    ReplyDelete

How you like them apples?