Monday, June 9, 2008

Day Two: Food Log

I didn't ride my bike to work today, because it was wet and sweltering and I haven't figured out how to be presentable for work when the ride makes me hot and sweaty. The first day I just looked like crap (my hair was frizzy and curling weird from the humidity), but that simply cannot be an everyday thing. Heck, part of this new lifestyle I'm trying is to feel more put together on a daily basis. You know those days when you don't look your best and you pray you won't run into anyone you know? I'm trying to have fewer of those! I've had people say things like, "Why don't you drop by after work?" But because I wore pants that were a little too tight or short and the "sensible" shoes and a shirt that may not be so flattering on me, I either decline or have to run home and do a complete overhaul. So. . . I'm trying to keep up on things more.

Anyway, on to the food! Today was a little better. . . at least I started it off right. And, honestly, it was only because I knew I'd have to list it here that I didn't stop at McDonald's for breakfast. (Yea, me and yea, blog!)

* Bowl of oatmeal
* Half an apple
* 2 slices of leftover pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut
* A 6 inch Blimpie Best Sub
* one soda (small, thank you very much)
* tons of water
* Piece of cheesecake (but it was small and imitation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?