Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day Six: Food Log and Other Non-Fun Things

Today was bad. I don't feel bad, but my eating was crap and I don't even care. I feel neutral about it. I'm not upset or depressed over making poor choices and won't defensively claim that "I deserve to slack off sometimes". I just don't care. Neutral.

* Cinnamon Crunch bagel (probably the worst bagel for you on the planet) from Panera Bread w/ cream cheese
* Cafe Mocha (no whip cream and only drank half)
* Grilled Chicken honey mustard Snack wrap from McDonald's
* Small coke
* Chicken and swiss Boca sandwich (remember the paper towel?)
* Butterfinger candy bar and Dr. Pepper (from the vending machines at work)
* Baked Chicken breast with extra sharp cheese
* Bubble gum ice cream

I didn't ride my bike to work, either! Just walking and sitting today, I could feel the bruised area, so I thought it would do more harm than good and could use a day off. Too bad. . . the temperature was nice when I got off work tonight.

1 comment:

  1. It's good you didn't feel guilty and it is always good to have one day of just "whatever"
    Unfortunately sometimes my "whatever" days turn into a stretch of days...I have to learn to stop being a weekend warrior...do good all week and crap on the weekend. I'm gonna keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete

How you like them apples?