Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to Eat. Again.

Can I just say that I don't really like food?  There's that saying: "Some people live to eat and some people eat to live."  I am definitely in the later category.

People make a lot of assumptions about overweight folk and the number one assumption is that fat people love food.  Truth is, I think not liking food is just as big of a hurdle to loosing weight as if I were in love with my plate.  I don't like to cook, I don't want to cook, I think cooking is a great big hassle.  I hate thinking about food all the time.  I despise trying to put together a grocery shopping list.  Planning a meal practically puts me to sleep.  Eating is rarely pleasurable for me.  All that makes for one hell of a hurdle.

Right now I'm sitting here typing and watching Dancing with the Stars (love that show!) and I don't know if I should eat or not.  I last ate around 2:30pm so in theory I need dinner.  In fact since I'm headed to bed soon, I should have eaten long ago except that I wasn't hungry.  Now I'm mildly hungry, but don't have a taste for anything.

Sigh.  Time for a banana then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?