Friday, September 24, 2010

Fuck Skinny Jeans

I almost had a heart attack last night.

I got home from work, changed into jeans and a t-shirt, and went grocery shopping.  The jeans were tight.  Like suck it in, muffin top city kind of tight (don't worry, I threw on a hoodie to disguise it).  By the time I got home I was so uncomfortable I was ready to throw a fit.

No, I haven't started to move yet (ie: workout), but I've been doing so well in cutting down on the fast food and paying attention to my portions!  I can't believe my jeans are so damn tight!  Arrrrgh!

I shucked them off, pouted my way into some baggy pj's, and then...

...I looked at the label.  They were my old jeans (as in a size smaller than I am now).  Ohhhhhhh.  :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?