Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Full (adjective)

Complete, sated, satisfied, sufficient, not empty.

Today I did very well in terms of portion control.  I didn't starve myself, but I didn't stuff myself either.  I ate breakfast at home (woo hoo!  No McD's for me!), then was really hungry before lunch, so I had a bottle of water and a granola bar.  Okay, only 1/3 of the granola bar because it tasted like cardboard.  Lunch consisted of leftovers from home and then I did eat out for dinner, but it still wasn't too bad.

Where did I eat dinner?  Um, The Pig Pit. 

Haha. . . they have good BBQ sandwiches, but I even refrained from that!  I had the grilled chicken with seasoned fries (okay, that's a boo moment), and gave away my macaroni salad.  Overall, I'm pleased because I didn't feel guilty about how much I ate AND I didn't touch fast food once.  So there!

This image taken from pilkipedia.co.uk. . . I consider this educational in nature, so no suing over copyright crap, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?