Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Does that taste good?

I'm practically knawing off my fingernails waiting for my lunch break to begin.  I was too rushed to make anything this morning so I have to eat out and I'm starving!  This is one of those days that I would normally drive thru McD's and get a chicken sandwich and a McDouble and a coke.  Criminy!  That's probably my entire calorie intake for the entire day!

You know me and I can't really do the calorie counting thing, but the med student following around the doctor yesterday did calculate that eating 1800-1900 calories a day would maintain me at my current weight.  There is no way in hell I can eat less than that right now, so I've got to hurry up with the reintroduction of exercise to my day.

Lunch in 5, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?