Thursday, November 19, 2009

Polishing off the HoHo's

Today was not a good day. I planned to do a yoga DVD I have at home instead of the gym, but never got around to either. The kid had a half day of school (how exactly does 2 hours and 45 minutes count as a half day??). Initially, I thought about taking him to the park to run off some energy. I was hoping that I'd get a little exercise and he'd be too pooped to stay up late. (Lately he's been unable to get to sleep until about an hour passed his scheduled bedtime and then he's really tired - and looks it - in the morning). Well the park didn't happen either.

I completely crashed! I had a sweet craving and ate a HoHo. It wasn't satisfying, because at the rate I inhaled it I could barely taste the darn thing! So I ate another. Then looked at the box which quoted a serving size as 3 HoHo's. Weeeeeeelllll, there was only one more left in the box so I might as well (said the evil one on my shoulder). And there you have it: 340 calories of HoHo's in less than 5 minutes. I was kind of pissed at myself for being so weak and then I was so insanely tired that I napped rather than going to the park. The kid played computer games while I did this. Definitely NOT Mother of the Year material today.

Today's Food:
1 banana

1 Sloppy Joe sandwich on too much Italian bread.

1 package of Oriental Ramen noodle (for the record, I only use 1/2 the seasoning packet to cut the sodium and because it tastes just fine that way - but why do they quote a serving size as 1/2 a block of noodles? Who is only going to cook 1/2 the package? That's madness!)

5 Mozzerella Cheese Sticks - the nasty fried kind from Denny's. My roommate ended up not getting me that bagel last night. She brought these home instead. I ate only 2 trying to be good, but then succumbed to the rest throughout the day.

About 8oz of Root Beer

Grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwich - trying to finish off some leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?