Friday, November 20, 2009

But Who's Really Counting?

Today's food thus far:

1 banana
1 bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal - 200 calories
3/4 cup dry Honey Nut Cheerios - 110 calories


I'm not really counting calories because I'll drive myself nuts trying to look everything up - I know, I've tried it before. I list the calories only if I know it. I only know the caloric content when I'm trying to decide between two different things. My hope is that I'll figure out what things are horrible for me that I've been thinking aren't so bad all along.

Exercise:
Burned just over 300 calories with cardio on the treadmill (Alpine Pass program again) and the Precor thingy (I don't really know what the machine is called - it is a circular running-ish type of movement).

Did the 30 minute circuit of weight machines - 15 reps of each exercise.

10 crunches in each position (legs straight, legs bent, ankles crossed). I couldn't do any more than 10 and I forgot to do legs in the air position.

I felt like I could get back on the treadmill and walk for a bit more calorie burning, but I also don't want to make myself so sore that I don't go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?