Friday, November 20, 2009

Are the Weight Machines Edible?

Why am I absolutely ravenous every time I walk out of the gym? I've tried carrying along an apple or banana to eat afterwards and it helps, but I'm still rummaging through the cabinets as soon as I get home. This weekend I'm going to try to put together a list of healthier snacks that I can have on hand or make easily for those gotta-have-it times.

I was reading someone else's blog and they mentioned that type of hunger where you'll eat about anything. You know the kind. . . when all of a sudden you go from "Sure, I could eat" to "Feed me anything right now or I'm going to start eating you!" Oh, I've SO been there. Now this is separate from the hungry after working out thing. This is the time when hunger turns me into a raving bitch. Anyway, this other blog mentioned that it was a blood sugar thing. Really? Is that what is going on? I don't really know anything about blood sugar spikes and crashes so it may be something about which I should do a little reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?