Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day One

Exercise: Treadmill
10 minutes of walking, then used the Alpine Pass program for 45 min. (max speed: 3.5, max incline: 4.0)

I initially set it for a speed of 4.0, but that was too fast of a walk to maintain without fearing that I'd fall off the treadmill. (Wouldn't that be a sight?) In the future if I go above 3.5, I'd might as well kick it up over 4 which would be a slight jog. I don't think I can jog at this point for more than 20 seconds.

*Starving after my time at the gym!*

Food: 3 pork sausage patties, about 600 calories total. Unfortunately they were Buy One, Get Two Free so I have a lot to eat up! This is how being poor screws you up.
1/2 an orange
1/2 cup of apple sauce
1 cup of macaroni and cheese
1 inch slab of Turkey meatloaf
1/2 cup of cheesy potato casserole
1/2 cup of butternut squash
1 banana
3 fish sticks


And my friend is bringing me a Cinnamon Crunch Bagel w/ cream cheese from Panera Bread tonight. I can't say no to that. I even looked it up and the bagel is 430 calories + 100 for the cream cheese. Dammit, but I love them and I rarely get them. (Whine, whine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?