Monday, March 16, 2009







I found this on a blog titled Style Matters(TM) (really, this is trademarked? Whatever.) which is written from Denver. I'm not including a link because I don't actually want to promote the site. Here goes:

"To me, Beyonce and Jessica Simpson are both chunky, not what’s expected of sex-symbol stars. They are both probably in better shape than most of us, but I wouldn’t want their thighs. Honestly, would you? (At this point I'm going to pause in the story to respond with, "Fuck yeah, I'd love to have a figure like either one of them, bitch!) The press seems to attack Jessica more than Beyonce. I’ve heard that African American women worry about their hair and white women about their thighs. Maybe that’s why there is more emphasis on Jessica. (Can someone explain this to me? Exactly what conclusions are being drawn here?) Whatever you think of their bodies, we wouldn’t be having this conversation if they were men, think of Ruben Studdard". (Well, isn't that the truth!)

These were not the two pics included of the aforementioned stars, however these did pop up elsewhere as "fat examples" of the two ladies. Anyone who thinks this is fat needs to have their head examined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?