Friday, March 13, 2009

Ban the Muffin Top











Skinny women, fat women, and in-between women all seem to fall prey to the Muffin Top phenomenon at alarming rates. With my most recent weight gain I am starting to sport one myself and that cannot happen!
Down with MT!
So here's the question to the woman on the left: Doesn't that hurt?? I know that my pants have gotten quite tight and it feels absolutely unbearable to me. And to the woman on the right: Do you not feel the breeze or see the marks of the waistband on your skin when you disrobe? Do either of these things not clue you in?

In my opinion, there is nothing worse than a person who makes them self look fat when they really aren't. Trust me, sister, it isn't a club you wanna belong to.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?