Thursday, December 3, 2009

Food Boredom

I finished up yesterday with a large helping of homemade turkey pot pie, 3/4 of an apple (the other 1/4 was used in a SALAD - yes, I finally ate one - the day before), cheese tortellini leftovers and 1 1/2 servings of steak.  I had someone cut and seal up the giant slab of meat that was on sale a bit ago.  I came so close to swinging by a drive thru while Christmas shopping, but managed to ignore the urge.  Whew!

This morning I had another bowl of oatmeal - the preflavored varieties aren't that bad.  I'll have to check the scores on it, though.  Another bologna sandwich after work and now it is lunch time.  Maybe Subway?  I have enough points on my Subway card for a free 6 inch sub.  I'm bored with food today.  The cabinets are packed, but it all has to be cooked and none of it sounds appealing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you like them apples?